Available to Purchase Now!
This course will provide users with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the format and content of the Standard and includes particular reference to the changes in response to the issues and concerns of the food industry. The e learning course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the Standard on-site.
Users should have read a copy of the new BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7 before completing this course.
- Technical and Quality Managers
- Understand the reasons for changes to the Standard including industry developments
- Be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditor and consumers
- Understand the changes to existing requirements
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported